Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Friday, July 11, 2014

I'm not the good guy, I'm that guy that admitted he was bad. Pt 1

What makes you special?
to talk down to us,
when you were the first
to get on the Yolo bus

I'm not saying I'm special
but somewhat thinking clearly
my thoughts have been celestial
So I give this to you dearly

I assure you it would be easy
To type up a big game
justify my sinful actions
And hide away all of the shame*

But ya-know what? screw that life
for a while I was unclear
But the sinning causes strife 
Im tired of living in fear
Every bit deserving of a knife..
So for once lend me your ear..

But wait, Imma let you know
that again I have found Joy
And fate, Is ready to go

 Joy
late but still bestow'd



Panic4VanityKills

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://faithfulbloggers.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/badge.png