Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Intimacy and misery

A man who forgets his past is doomed to relive it
Don't wanna make you afraid but i'm gonna remix it
Keep telling yourself that you're trying to fix it
As you sit there and wonder you begin your diminish

I cant stand this quickening - on going catastrophee
As Time speeds up-Its getting closer to the last of me
There is a frightening killer- in the midst of blaphomee
Without an "upper" hand,
It could only be the path for me

NOOOOOOOO

we resist who we have been
get lost in some ridiculous search within
I know that it's all pretend
but  lost with no direction
WILL WE LIVE AGAIN

catching on step by step
we forget the things we had in check
is it starting to feel like circles?
Is it starting to feel like circles

You want to change but you wont admit
 To the devastation, the calamity
what caused the lost hope in humanity
Call this unpredictable insanity
keep on questioning my questioning
, you can stick with your vanity

we resist who we have been
get lost in some ridiculous search within
I know that it's all pretend
but lost with no direction
 WILL WE LIVE AGAIN

Break the cycle
dont take my lead
break the cycle
dont take my lead
there is a difference between intimacy and misery        
you have tools for that ideal symmetry..

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://faithfulbloggers.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/badge.png